Gamuda Land is committed to provide quality services to its purchasers by undertaking the following:-
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving the Quality Management System in accordance to ISO 9001:2015.
- To maintain and enhance the image of Gamuda Land as a caring and reliable developer that provides products that consistently meets and exceeds purchaser's requirements in terms of design, quality and sustainability construction.
- To manage projects effectively and efficiently within the parameters of quality, cost and time.
- Satisfying applicable requirements.
- Continually improving our services and products at all times.
The Top Management shall ensure that the quality policy is communicated, understood and implemented at all levels in the organization. Where appropriate, make available quality policy to interested parties. Top management shall review the quality policy for its effectiveness and continuing suitability annually during Management Review Board meetings as part of the efforts to improve the Quality Management System.
The top management shall ensure that measurable quality objectives are established consistent for all business processes depicted in Section 3 of the Quality Manual. The quality objectives shall be reviewed annually during Management Review Board meetings to determine relevancy and be updated as appropriate currency in relation to the company's quality policy and mission.